Question about connectivity?

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So I have noticed recently that my Urbane and phone very rarely are connected via Bluetooth. I didn't think much of since the urbane supports WiFi and I am almost always on wifi. Here is were I get confused. I have been out and about were I know I don't have wifi and they still talk.

So can the urbane use something like wireless direct to talk via wifi directly to the phone. I am just trying to understand how it is talking without BT.

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
So I have noticed recently that my Urbane and phone very rarely are connected via Bluetooth. I didn't think much of since the urbane supports WiFi and I am almost always on wifi. Here is were I get confused. I have been out and about were I know I don't have wifi and they still talk.

So can the urbane use something like wireless direct to talk via wifi directly to the phone. I am just trying to understand how it is talking without BT.

Posted via the Android Central App

They are more than likely connected via bluetooth. It just doesn't look like it, my Moto 360 is like that. The bluetooth icon doesn't show a connection but they are connected anyways.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae