Just bought an LG Watch Urbane. Should be delivered tomorrow, so excited for my first smart watch. $255 in Australia which is about half original price. Everything I have read says it's a good watch so hoping it's everything I expect. Really good that I found this forum also.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-04-2016 02:50 AM
    Hi and Welcome to Android Central!

We are certainly glad you found us as well, and look forward to having you around. We hope you enjoy your watch, and let us know how it works for you!

Chris
    08-04-2016 08:23 AM
    Welcome!

The LG G Watch Urbane (I'm assuming you got the first edition... As there is a second edition out as well with LTE support) is a damn fine smartwatch and not a bad pick for your first.

It's a bit large for some people, but if your okay with BIG watches then the Urbane will be just fine. It's one of my favorites as I usually switch between an Urbane, ZenWatch 2, and the Sony SmartWatch 3 for daily wear.

Be sure to charge it up fully and check for any firmware updates once you get it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž .
    08-05-2016 10:14 AM
    Thanks for the welcome. First days, fully charged and updates done. Great selection of watch faces that come with the watch. I am aware of other comments about battery drain on complex faces. I just need to go through the app it automatically dragged from my Priv to determine which ones are important and then look at other appstore I would like to look at and try out.

08-05-2016 05:23 PM
    Thanks for the welcome. First days, fully charged and updates done. Great selection of watch faces that come with the watch. I am aware of other comments about battery drain on complex faces. I just need to go through the app it automatically dragged from my Priv to determine which ones are important and then look at other appstore I would like to look at and try out.

Look around the Play store for some watch faces or watch apps you like... Try some out. If you notice any abnormal battery drain or glitchy behavior tho, whatever faces or apps you installed should be prime suspect and may need to be uninstalled.
    08-07-2016 01:26 AM
    Well it's the third day and I am loving the watch. Have not installed any thing new yet other than outlook app so agenda would work. I noticed that not all of my contacts are syncing either so will have to look into that. Love the idea of different watch faces, minimal over the weekend, work focused during the week and more classy going out. Messages and other notifications work great. So far, so good

Penguwin likes this.
    08-07-2016 02:53 PM
    Still cannot work out why all contacts are not syncing. Doesn't matter I suppose, just annoying

08-16-2016 08:15 PM