Android Wear 2.0 on LG Watch Urbane Official Thread

pjo1966

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Daily is still shown in the android wear app on my phone. Just open android wear and click on more in the watch faces part.

To access the apps you short press the watch button. Long press opens google.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately Daily is not listed under More in Wear.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That's so weird. Its there on mine
43d42c93928e2544ae2cf11d1ab8c920.jpg

pjo1966

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Weird, and annoying.

Another issue, my phone rang and and the watch didn't vibrate. Usually the watch reacts before the phone rings.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I got mine today and then a factory reset. Seems to be fluid and smooth and screens are easier to read. Tomorrow I'll begin to see if I get my near 2 day battery life.

escape525

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Got the update in Australia today. Looks good, runs smoothly and appears to have a lot of extra functionality. Will need to play with it a while to get used to gestures etc

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Weird, and annoying.

Another issue, my phone rang and and the watch didn't vibrate. Usually the watch reacts before the phone rings.
Due to notifications stopping and starting I decided to reset my watch and also reinstall android wear. Daily is no longer shown for me now. Stock android wear only comes with a few faces now.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I've had AW 2.0 now for almost 24 hours. I do like it and the easier to read screens and the fluid app list. It is quite slow then trying to use Assistant or trying to voice to text reply to messages. Not sure if it needs time to "settle" or if it is simply time to upgrade my watch. Side note, I did do a factory reset right after upgrade.

Also...Charging is very slow on AW 2.0...about 20% an hour. :(

pjo1966

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Due to notifications stopping and starting I decided to reset my watch and also reinstall android wear. Daily is no longer shown for me now. Stock android wear only comes with a few faces now.

I did a factory reset last night with the hope that Daily would magically reappear. No luck. Then this morning it did magically appear. It's back! Now I can be happy with the update.

I noticed a change with Sleep Tracking. It now includes my heart rate. Interesting.

CBonney

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I got my update last night. US- Georgia. I restarted the watch a few times just in case. Pushing the buttons to access the apps takes a little getting used to but, so far so good. I really like the keyboard for replying to messages.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Android wear on my watch has just updated again. Hopefully this will address some of the issues I've been seeing.

Tony Blues

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I did a factory reset last night with the hope that Daily would magically reappear. No luck. Then this morning it did magically appear. It's back! Now I can be happy with the update.

I noticed a change with Sleep Tracking. It now includes my heart rate. Interesting.

Lucky!!! I've done all the same as you so far... Still no more than 6 watch faces. I used to use the Chairman watch face for work. :-(

So far, for me, this update has ruined what was a very good watch! No longer vibrates or shows ANYTHING when I receive a call, so Purchased apps like Wear Speaker no longer seem to function at all. Laggy and unresponsive. Notifications take over the watch face with boring, grey and white fullscreen messages... the whole thing has been a mess. :-( I want my watch back!!! :'-(

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
If you go to change the watch face on your watch and scroll left and select "add more watch faces" what does it show there. That seemed to restore visibility of all my faces on my phone.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I noticed charging is slow from 70% on. I think this was a normal feature of the watch that it would quick charge to 70% but on 1.5, it didn't' slow down this much to go from 70 to 100%.

Tony Blues

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Nope. All just the same 6 plus whatever extras have now come with the apps (i.e., Fit, AccuWeather, etc.) Thanks for trying though. :)

Hoping that it'll magically reappear as mentioned in another post, but not holding my breath... And it's not gonna fix the other problems that make a great smartwatch almost unusable for what I bought it for. :-/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21