Hi
    So after much delay finally my watch has it's update. It's not actually enthralled me TBH, i was hoping for a little better battery life and ummmm, I supposed something different, not that I had a problem with AW1. I do seem to have a problem with forgetting and swiping left and inadvertently changing the watch face, I'll get used to that.

My biggest concern is with an odd vibration alert in a set of 3 long 'vibrates' every 10 minutes or so. I look at my watch and there is no notification. I cant wear it at night unless I manually put it in aeroplane mode, which I don't want to do, I never had to previously. I've gone through all the settings a million times and it still happening. My childish side wants to throw the thing against a wall. but my adult part of me that paid hard cash for it suggests no.

Has anyone else experienced this annoying anomaly?

All the best.
    04-09-2017 02:55 PM
    I'm not experiencing this issue at all... My best guess would be a connectivity issue, as the only vibration I know to occur without notification is when the watch lost / get connection to the phone (directly or with wifi). Have you reset the watch after the upgrade ?
    04-09-2017 06:17 PM