Battery Draining?

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Please help me.

Within like 30 minutes, my battery dropped from 100% to 85%.

I am running Watchmaker for the face. I have it on with Always On Display, but dimmed out. I only have notifications for texts.

I don't have it light up with my wrist gestures.

(I did notice sometimes that the second hand was moving, as if the watch wasn't hibernating.)

I am connected to my phone and Wi-Fi.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Battery failure maybe? I bought a Moto 360 Sport recently. It was brand new, but since these things have been sitting on the shelf for years the batteries are still getting old. It drained very fast after getting it all setup. The Urbane is a few years old now, isn't it? Maybe the battery is just going bad? What does the Wear OS app show is draining the battery? Maybe a watch factory reset? I have had to factory reset my watches many times over the years and then re-pair with the phone to clear out weird Wear OS bugs.

aa6vh

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
That happens to me as well occasionally. Usually its just some process on the watch that is stuck in some sort of loop, which causes the battery drain. A simple reboot/restart of the watch corrects it.

If not, then it could be something in that watch face your using. Try using a different (and simpler) watch face as an experiment to see if that corrects the problem.

And if all else fails, a factory reset as suggested above.

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, I did a factory reset. Let's hope that'll do the trick.

I shall test it out today and hope things work better.

It was working OK yesterday, then I loaded anew watch face to it and it got all sluggish and screwy again.

Let's hope that was a fluke and won't happen again.

I will post a follow-up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes