So are you thinking of buying a Nest?

Are you planning on buying a Nest?

• Total voters

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Now that Google has purchased Nest, and it is likely that there will be close integration with Android in the future, are you planning on buying a Nest? Or do you already have one?

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I bought a Nest a few months ago. It's a 1st gen unit that was on clearance at Lowes for $100. Score! Works great.

saltyzip

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I bought one a few weeks ago, one of the first in the UK to get them installed. Its working very well so far, hoping I can recoup the nest purchase price on my utility bills within the first year.

Posted via Android Central App

RobAl33

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I too would like one but seems very expensive. I'll have to do research to see if it'll save me any money on bills before I consider it. It also needs to be wife proof.

iOSConvert2k14

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Wondering if Nest would be worth it in my single apartment....my electric bill is already around 70 - 85/month (less in cooler months like November). Decisions decisions haha

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I've owned one since the Nest 2 came out. I had some problems with it initially and with ignorant tech support, but its been running solid for the past year or so. I love being able to control it from my phone and it turning off when I'm not at home.

bako88fan

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Picked up a 2nd Gen Nest tonight from Lowe's. I had it installed within 10 minutes without looking at any directions. Setup was very intuitive. The software setup and auto update me it all very easy. I can't wait to see how it learns our habits and then programs itself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Xingularity

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Picked up a gen 3 a week ago. Sane as poster above, easy to install and having fun learning it....

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc