Who's Looking at this Retro 64

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I was a TI99/4A guy, complete with the Radio Shack tape recorder on the side and the voice synthesizer module. Then came the TRS-80...

Nice to see it coming back. I really wish I had a use for one, I miss the heavy keyboards of the era. Maybe we can be like the pretentious authors who insist on an old typewriter, I only code on an original IBM model M keyboard ;)

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Have to say I had the Apple II-Gs and my friend down the street had the commodore64... But man when I first laid eyes on that thing I had to have one! And the price isn't bad!

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I was a TI99/4A guy, complete with the Radio Shack tape recorder on the side and the voice synthesizer module. Then came the TRS-80...

Nice to see it coming back. I really wish I had a use for one, I miss the heavy keyboards of the era. Maybe we can be like the pretentious authors who insist on an old typewriter, I only code on an original IBM model M keyboard ;)

Ahh the old TRS-80 (affectionately referred to in our household as the trash80). That was my first computer...wrote my first little BASIC program on that (similar to a "hello world" app by today's standards :) ) Life was really good when my dad upgraded to a windows 3.1 pc and gave me his hard drive for the trs80...I was the envy of my friends (or at least that's how I interpreted the looks they were giving me) :-\

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz