Has Anyone Gotten The Official New Market Yet?

rednocturne307

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
The new market is supposed to have started rolling out by now but I haven't heard of anyone getting the official rollout version yet. All I keep hearing about is the leaked apk. Has the official ota update actually even begun rolling out?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
The new market is supposed to have started rolling out by now but I haven't heard of anyone getting the official rollout version yet. All I keep hearing about is the leaked apk. Has the official ota update actually even begun rolling out?

I dont believe the role out has started and your phone needs android 2.2 + to get it

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

xxtdxx

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I got it pushed to my phone today (TB, unrooted) and now I can't figure out how to update apps that it tells me there is an update available.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I had the leaked version installed since it was released into the wild. Was loving it till it started force closing and what not. I uninstalled it and just went back to the latest official version, but about a half hour ago the official update pushed to my EVO and everything has been butter. Though it did make me accept the TOS again. Only thing I don't really like about the new Market is how the 3 comments under the app description are shown based on ratings now instead of the showing the 3 latest ones.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

medic673

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Got it forced on me with the Thunderbolt....now anyone know how to update apps? I have two updates that won't update, when I click on it, it only takes me to the app. Suggestions?

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I got it last night on my rooted hero. I didn't get an OTA or anything though, when I opened the market it showed the one I'm used to and then switched to the new one. I didn't download the .APK or anything.

Radiowriter

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I did. Nothing works correctly now on my Droid Charge.

MailDroid: Keeps going back a day then new messages come in, next launch back to an earlier time.

Moxier: Force closes EVERY time. Usually casuses phone to re-boot out of the blue.

Market: Updates available. App not valid.

Thanks to Google for ruining the greatest Android experience I have ever had. My new expensive phone has been rendered garbage.

PS: I'm surprised that I don't see anyone else complaining.

Last edited:

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if it was just me, but the new Market sure does force close a lot. Heck...the leaked version worked better than this official version. :(

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463