New market update v.3.0.27 with link

Big Z

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Cool deal. Much quicker loading for me. Still has two issues for me (not bugs, but personal issues):

1.) I wish I could update paid amazon apps in market. I hate having to bounce back and forth to update. However, unpaids from amazon can be updated in market (you need to find it), then after you update, it will show up in "my apps" in the market (which may have been the case before).

2.) no filter for comments. I don't care what people thought of angry birds on February 12th. It's July 22, and things may have changed with the app since then.

EDIT: Still has the "update" bug which doesn't allow me to update my apps which I got from the Android Market (says there is an update, but only gives option to open or uninstall).

Last edited:

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
EDIT: Still has the "update" bug which doesn't allow me to update my apps which I got from the Android Market (says there is an update, but only gives option to open or uninstall).
I get this from time to time. I don't think it's an issue that prevents you from updating to a newer version, but instead is incorrectly telling you there's an update available when in actuality you already have the current version. Annoying nonetheless.

Big Z

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I get this from time to time. I don't think it's an issue that prevents you from updating to a newer version, but instead is incorrectly telling you there's an update available when in actuality you already have the current version. Annoying nonetheless.

Interesting. In this very instance, however, that wasn't the case for me. It showed an update, both on the new and the old (current) markets. So i'm just not sure. At any rate...there are still some bugs present and are present regarding a core function of the market, no less. ;-)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae