So I got a notification for Google + update. I go to the market. And it says update available. When I go to the app from my app list. There are no buttons to update the app. How do I do this? Without uninstalling and reinstalling?
    08-02-2011 07:17 PM
    Give it a little time. I've noticed that a few times it shows an update for an app with no update option. When I compare version numbers, it matches what I already have. Shortly later, there will be an update option and a new version number. Check to see if the version number matches what you currently have installed. In a little while, it should actually let you update.
    08-02-2011 08:11 PM
    I notice the same issue. I had the leaked version a few weeks ago and noticed this. I hoped they would have fixed this. Clearly they haven't
    08-02-2011 08:11 PM
    Yea. Tool some time and it eventually showed up. Weird.
    08-02-2011 09:34 PM
    Give it a little time. I've noticed that a few times it shows an update for an app with no update option. When I compare version numbers, it matches what I already have. Shortly later, there will be an update option and a new version number. Check to see if the version number matches what you currently have installed. In a little while, it should actually let you update.
    ^^^ This...
    08-02-2011 09:43 PM
    ^^^ This...
    Yea. That's what it was. Wonder if its an related thing or something on their end showing the original version and not the new version.
    08-03-2011 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD