List of Recently Downloaded/Updated?

APeX3181

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone has asked this question before, but is there a way to have your My Apps list in the market to display in order of recently downloaded or updated...instead of alphabetical order?

This would really help in determining what my last app updated or installed was in case something on the phone is not working right. I can never remember what the last app I installed was...especially those that were recently updated.

anon268366

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
If you log into the market on a computer at the top next to apps, books, movies, there is an option for my apps or downloads (something like that). That menu will tell you all apps and when you downloaded them. I don't think it says when they were last updated, but as far as I know that's as close as you can get to what you're looking for.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Foulwx

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
On my Galaxy S2, if you select the Applications icon, then menu, then View Type, and select customizable grid.....the icons will be in the order you installed them. First in order will be the apps that came with the phone...and then all the apps you installed.

Alphabetical grid/list will put them all in alphabetical order.

Hope this helps.