Can someone help me fix my market? When I go to "my apps" is doesn't list any apps at all even though I have 100 apps installed.
    I've tried everything, driving me nuts. I've cleared cache/data, uninstalled market updates, installed/uninstalled several different apps, uninstalled /reinstalled market, installed older market, TB Market Doctor, tried another gmail account, flashed different ROMs... nothing works. The really odd thing is that I have an android phone and tablet and both have this same problem. Any other ideas?
    Here's what "my apps" looks like:

*removed email address in image
    11-29-2011 08:19 AM
    Am I the only one? How do I contact Google about this??
    12-01-2011 09:56 AM
    Based off your screen shot it looks like the market doesn't have your gmail account info...unless you whited that out. The only time I have had that screen was after flashing a new ROM and had no apps installed.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    12-01-2011 11:59 AM
    I have this same problem on my d2g when running the stock ROM and I have tried everything I can think of to fix it but nothing works. If I search for an app I have installed it says that it's Installed and if it's a paid app I purchased it says purchased but nothing shows under my apps.

I downloaded an app that lets me know what apps need updates but I still have to update each one individually which is really obnoxious

This is only a problem for me with the stock ROM, market is fine on custom ROMs not sure why though

Sent from my Droid2Global using Tapatalk
    02-25-2012 07:47 PM