Like quite a few early Android adopters, I have had several old android devices one after another successively.

However, when one gets into the Android Market and check your profile in your own account, you will notice that you can only hide the old devices but they don't really allow you to delete them.

Does anyone know how? And why doesn't Google allow the users to delete old devices we have already replaced and sold off?
    01-25-2012 04:02 AM
    I was wondering about that to. It would be cool to be able to clean it out. I have tried several apps looking for the one I like best such as the calender. I tried 4 or 5 until I found the one I wanted, but all the others are still in "my library". If a person could delete the ones not used it would be easier to find them again if you have to reset your phone or get a new one.
    02-27-2012 09:47 PM
    I was wondering this too actually.
    02-27-2012 09:53 PM
    Removing/hiding devices on Android Market website

It is not possible to completely delete devices listed under Settings on the Android Market website. However, if you'd prefer to hide a device from view, you can do so:
    •Visit market.android.com
    •Select My Market Account (at the bottom of the page)
    •Navigate to Settings
    •Click Show in Menus (under Visibility)
    •Select Hidden in Menus next to the device you wish to hide

http://support.google.com/androidmar...6717&ctx=topic

But I thought teh OP was talkign about removing apps, not devices. I still haven't found a way to remove unused apps yet
    03-02-2012 03:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD