Wow the all tab is terrible

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Does it show everyone every app you ever downloaded from the market in this tab? There must be hundreds of them! Is there a way to clear it?

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Bump. I would like to know this as well. As a side note, I have already hidden my old devices in the Web settings in my market account.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Bump. I would like to know this as well. As a side note, I have already hidden my old devices in the Web settings in my market account.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I hid my other devices. But now its gone completely. Which is good since I haven't had it for a year now. Lol.

Oskiee

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I was going to ask about this. From the lack of useful replies... ill assume that you cannot clear the listing up. How. Annoying.

And from Googles help website: "Permanently removing uninstalled apps

At this time, there is no way to permanently delete or remove apps from the Google Play website (My Orders/My Android Apps) or from the Google Play Store app (My Apps) that you’ve previously downloaded but have since uninstalled."

woot?

anon268366

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey but at least they know that we want this feature hopefully we get it sooner rather than later.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

demmalition1

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded my phone from my Evo 4g (250 mb of internal) to the G Nexus on Sprint (32 gb). I went to the "My Apps" page in the web for Android Market and started to re-install all the old apps that I had to remove due to low space, but the list of apps only goes to the letter "G" on the tabs at the bottom. I know I downloaded a ton of apps and deleted a ton in the past, but is there any way to go past "G" that I dont know about (arrow keys only go back to "A")?

I'm rather concerned that my app list only goes to roughly 1/4 of the alphabet, and that I'm missing the other 3/4 of apps that I had installed. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

EDIT:
Went through my Nexus' list of apps and wrote down each name in Drive, then went to the Play desktop store and installed 1 by 1.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith