Google Playstore Problem- It wont connect

zmayfieldwb37

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I can connect to the internet and other app stores like my amazon app store. For some reason i cannot connect to my google playstore. Why is this happening?

isaacdibb1095

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
You might need to force close the Google Play Store.
Here's how;
Go to Settings
Select: Applications.
Select: Running
Select play store. -May be called Google Play or Google Play Store-
Select: Force Close and Clear Cache.

Hopefully this helps :)

zmayfieldwb37

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I tried that a few times and i even uninstalled it as well and nothing happened.I cleared the data and nothing happened. I tried to convert back to the previous app store and still nothing happened.

Its making me mad :(

isaacdibb1095

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Well at least you know that now.. the other thing I was going to tell you to try is to go into Settings; Accounts and Sync; What ever google account your play store is used with, and sync that account. This is what I did with my phone and I have helped other people with this problem, and this usually solves the issue.

Just letting you know:)
-Isaac-

marcus11

May 10, 2012
Visit site
hi im just new with android, im also encountering problems in connecting to google play store, i tried to force close and set date and time in automatic but still it is not connecting.. pls help me what to do next.. appreciate your kind rply..:'(

crazycrazy2

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi... I had the same problem...very new to android tablet...had it about 2 days now.
I forced closed as well, then turned the device off. When I turned it back on, it worked.

Tanisha Reynolds

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
hey, my name is Tanisha and i have a samsung galaxy young and i dont have an interent connection on my phone, however i would like to access google play to download apps such as instragram. I looked on my running settings and there was not a running app know as google play or anything. I dont know what i should do know, i would like to go on instragram when im out and about but my phone says it has no relaible interent connection when i have 3g and bars?
Help? :):'(

Sam B1

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Thank you - really strange problem I set the automatic date and it worked fine just as you suggested, really appreciate your post.

lonerwolf

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Thank you!! Would have never guessed that it was the time setting either. I tried everything and finally realized the time and date were.set erong so i change it to the correct time/date and i can access the store now:):)

peachestherabbit

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I've tried everything the time and syncing and the connection thing but nothings working for some reason it just won't connect and I have full connection please help...

Xhanah Hersan

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I can connect to the internet and other app stores like my market store. For some reason i cannot connect ......can you connect now??? we have the same problem..

Last edited:

Xhanah Hersan

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
You might need to force close the Google Play Store.
Here's how;
Go to Settings
Select: Applications.
Select: Running
Select play store. -May be called Google Play or Google Play Store-
Select: Force Close and Clear Cache.

i try that but when i go to running it doesn't have google play...and even market which is in my andriod fone.. pls.. send me another tips.

jmbrex2788

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for posting this. Turns out I was having the same issue. I assume if the devices date and time doesnt match up correctly then Google Services won't sync to your device. As a side note, this problem will cause your 4G and Wifi icons to turn grey because Blue icons indicate the phone is connected to Google Services.

I must have turned off Automatic Date and time when I was on vacation and wanted the phone to show the time at home instead of the local time. Again, thanks for the tip!
:D

Sonny1967

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Why the hell does the date and time have to be set on auto for a tablet to connect to Google Play? That is Absolutely Absurd and Unbelievable!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs