Google Playstore Problem- It wont connect

jpgrb

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I'm totally new here and hopefully I'm posting this in the right place. Here's a summary of my situation:

Keep getting a notification a new version of Pandora is out, so I tried loading the Play Store. It attempts to load, but then force quits. This happened several times. I restarted my device and the same thing kept happening. I cleared the data, chose to force quit it myself and the same thing keeps happening. I even (accidentally) uninstalled my version and had to find another version of Play Store, but it just keeps force quitting on me.

I have an old Samsung Replenish, 3G. The version of Play Store I re-downloaded (from "Android Police"?) is version 4.1.6 (Which oddly enough is taking up more space than the version I accidentally uninstalled. There's also currently no version of "Google Play services" as I long, long, long ago deleted this as it seemed useless and was taking up too much space. However, I don't believe *that* to be the problem, as between then and now I never had a problem updating or adding and deleting other apps.

Um.. not sure of any other info that might be helpful. Thanks so much in advance for any help anyone might be able to offer.

PS: I know the obvious answer is probably update my old, very outdated phone, but unfortunately, that's a last resort at this point as money is very tight.

josiahlikesminecraft

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I'm totally new here and hopefully I'm posting this in the right place. Here's a summary of my situation:

Keep getting a notification a new version of Pandora is out, so I tried loading the Play Store. It attempts to load, but then force quits. This happened several times. I restarted my device and the same thing kept happening. I cleared the data, chose to force quit it myself and the same thing keeps happening. I even (accidentally) uninstalled my version and had to find another version of Play Store, but it just keeps force quitting on me.

I have an old Samsung Replenish, 3G. The version of Play Store I re-downloaded (from "Android Police"?) is version 4.1.6 (Which oddly enough is taking up more space than the version I accidentally uninstalled. There's also currently no version of "Google Play services" as I long, long, long ago deleted this as it seemed useless and was taking up too much space. However, I don't believe *that* to be the problem, as between then and now I never had a problem updating or adding and deleting other apps.

Um.. not sure of any other info that might be helpful. Thanks so much in advance for any help anyone might be able to offer.

PS: I know the obvious answer is probably update my old, very outdated phone, but unfortunately, that's a last resort at this point as money is very tight.

You could always root and update your phone to the newest android and get the play store working again.

Posted via Samsung S3

brentto

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys if you tried all of the above and still no luck you can also turn '2 step verification' off ! That helped me log into play store with my LG Optimus G...beautiful phone I must add..even better now I can access play store. Good luck :)

Nikki Thompson1

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a Alcatel. Having problems connecting to google everything. Cant get on goggle play store cant sign into google. Keep getting air message call my provide about it they couldnt help. The air message saids cant connection because of internet. Tried factory reset master rest forcus closing. I tried everything getting mad about this. Haven't had this problem until yesterday afternoon please help

Lambinabush

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've had this problem for so long now because my phone needed to be reset by taking the battery out and it messed up the time so play store stopped working but thank you sooooooo much (both of you) for the information :D

Lori Broda

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
I am also having that problem AND I keep getting the error message that I put in the wrong password....I am getting really ticked off with this!!!:mad::mad::mad:

androidoye

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Experiences this every time open play store but I usually just close and try again later on usually will connect, I use samsung young android 4.1 with automatic date setting. I think you sholuld have good 3g signal too .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995