Google play store keeps force closing

AaronCherrie

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I am using an Lenovo Ideatab s6000-h and my problem is when I open Google Play Store it immediately closes
Help me
Thank you in advance for any help

stevenlee1992

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
I just messed up my lg g2 i rooted it and accidentally deleted playstore and redownloaded a playstore apk and it keeps force closing and have tried multiple playstore apks idk what to do someone please help

Last edited by a moderator:

outman0628

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem and called Google Support. They were very helpful. What I had done is disabled the Download Manager when trying to get rid of the Facebook download notification. Go into Settings...Apps....All...then find and click on Download Manager. Note that if it is disabled it will be at the very bottom of the list of apps. Once you click on Download Manager you can click to enable it again. This worked for my problem at least so I'm posting hoping it may help others.

This worked for me, thanks for share!

Idella Waits

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
I have a galaxy tab 8.9 the att version and the play store keeps crashing everytime I try to open it. This happened to my sony tablet s with youtube and when I did a reinstall it didnt fix the problem. It just fixed itself a few days later. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Samsung galaxy Sll Skyrocket

Last edited: