Android Market About to Hit 100,000 Apps!

When Do You Think Android Market Will Hit 100,000 Apps? (July 24th?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Probably goes in the Android Apps section.
Good to see though.
Many people were guessing June 19th to like June 30th... It came much earlier.

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, i wish you could have setting like having only 4 stars or higher appearing. Never gonna download any apps with anything less

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
If you did that, new apps wouldn't have a chance.

Aside from that, and app that doesn't appeal to most people might be perfect for something you need.

Google needs to leverage it's search technology for the market. It's kind of ironic that the company that makes arguably the best search engine has the worst search capability in it's app store.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Re: Android Market hits 100,000 apps!

Unfortunately, and although I despise apples walled garden method, 90,000 of those apps are craps :(

Would love to see Google get more strict in the market BUT create a second market that has fewer requirements AND still allow us to side load. Then we'd be in busines.

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
If you did that, new apps wouldn't have a chance.

Aside from that, and app that doesn't appeal to most people might be perfect for something you need.

Google needs to leverage it's search technology for the market. It's kind of ironic that the company that makes arguably the best search engine has the worst search capability in it's app store.

I'm saying it should be an option, not the only way to search. Some people may have the time or interest in testing out these new apps, but not me. I can wait a couple weeks for other people to test them out first and post their ratings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad