Appbrain Webinstall ... Fail

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
The past couple of hours I have been trying to install some FREE apps onto my phone via Appbrain/Webinstall ... I am getting an error message saying that I must ENABLE the websinstall app ... I have enabled it and even did a reboot but it still says error ... I have been using this method for app install for the past couple of days with no issues ... IS anyone else having problems or had the problem and a solution? Thanks

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I've never had a problem with Appbrain

You say NEVER as if this method have been around forever ... I havent had a problem til today ... its gotta be more than just an issue with me ... :confused:

This is what I am getting:

screen%20shot%20appbrain.jpg

Last edited:

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
try to logout of appBrain on your evo and from the sie also remove it from evo, restart and then reinstall it and try it then.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
try to logout of appBrain on your evo and from the sie also remove it from evo, restart and then reinstall it and try it then.

Ive logged out and logged back in and still having the same error ... I will unistall the webinstall then re-install it to see if that is the answer next.

jtcarnes

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I was having connection issues yesterday while trying to sync my app list and install updates from my phone over good WiFi, so I know it wasn't a connection problem on my end. I haven't played with the web install in a couple of days, but the issues could be related...

melwan

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
The web install never worked for me since day one. I'm running N1 w/ Froyo and did the setup/enable multiple times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12