Question about Deleteing Old Apps in Play Store

Kamen

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
In the Play Store under "My Apps" and then tabbing to "All" you can delete out the apps you no longer want to show up there or attempt to install when you restore your phone or get a new one. Is there a way to mass delete these or do you have to one off them individually? I have a ton I downloaded and then removed because they didn't work right, wasn't what I wanted or just didn't need anymore that I'd like to remove.

Subsound

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
In the Play Store under "My Apps" and then tabbing to "All" you can delete out the apps you no longer want to show up there or attempt to install when you restore your phone or get a new one. Is there a way to mass delete these or do you have to one off them individually? I have a ton I downloaded and then removed because they didn't work right, wasn't what I wanted or just didn't need anymore that I'd like to remove.

The quickest way I know is holding the homebutton and selecting task manager, from there you can uninstall any app on the phone which permanetly erases it.

Kamen

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, but these apps are not installed. They are apps I had at one time installed that are still listed in my Play Store account. You can remove them, but from what I can tell you can only do one at a time. I would be okay doing it, but after you remove it it refreshes the list and takes you back to the top and you have to scroll all the way back to where you left off. It is way too time consuming that way.

Matt74uk

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
This must be a new feature very recently as it's always bugged me I couldn't remove the some of the crap I'd downloaded. I still can't do it from the web based play store, maybe there will be a way to do it there soon where you can just tick against each one and delete?

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I miss the old market where it showed apps I bought for easy dl

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Kamen

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
This must be a new feature very recently as it's always bugged me I couldn't remove the some of the crap I'd downloaded. I still can't do it from the web based play store, maybe there will be a way to do it there soon where you can just tick against each one and delete?

Yeah that was one of the first things I checked hoping I could do it from my PC and found it was a no go.

anon268366

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Click and hold one app then single click the other apps. When you are ready click the remove button at the top. Make sense?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci