Problem with Play Store Purchase

Hitman84

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
So attempted to purchase root explorer tonight and when I did so the app refused to download. got the typical play store error that is normally fixed by clearing cache and data for the app.
After doing so the fact I had even puchased the app from the store dissapeared and the 3.99 icon was back. I figured it was just a mistake and just needed to see I already paid.
my dumb ass then hit purchase again figuring it would just redownload the app.
Not only did it charge me a second time but the app STILL isn't downloadable.
This time I hit the refund button and it appeared to do nothing. Hit it several times and and not for another 5 or so minutes did it finally revert back to AGAIN asking for the $3.99 price.
My bank account shows two purchases, no refund and I still am unable to download the app.
Anyone know what I'd be able to do?

And now I've received an email saying the first puchase(the one that originally dissapeared from the play store) has been canceled and will be refunded.
No such message for second order but I'm still unable to download it without paying an additional 3.99.

arcisbre

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Exactly the same thing happened to me when I tried to purchase Notif Pro notification app. Costs $0.99. I was actually charged 6 times because of this problem. I received an email saying I've been refunded. But what about the other 5 refunds I'm supposed to be getting. It said could not download due to an error or something like that. Must be a Google server problem. Hope to god this will be fixed. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1