"unfortunately market has stopped"

oneoldphart

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
It seems no matter if android market and google are both active, whenever I try to download a game or even update a game I already have I get the same error every time..."unfortunately, market has stopped". Is there a way to fix this?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
It seems no matter if android market and google are both active, whenever I try to download a game or even update a game I already have I get the same error every time..."unfortunately, market has stopped". Is there a way to fix this?
Try settings>application manager>play store (or market)> uninstall updates and clear data, reboot then reopen the market

oneoldphart

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Tried to do as you describe but I don't see "uninstall updates" when I open market. All I have is "Force stop", "uninstall", "clear data", and "clear cache".

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Coby Kyros MID7036 (it was a freebie).

Yeah that's a problem because with a legit Android build the market would be installed to the system and you can't uninstall it. I think we may have to uninstall your market then sideload a new one. For one thing it is now called play store. . See if you can setup the Android Central sideload wonder machine. When I get to work ill search for the new store apks and we will see if they work for you

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I got the wonder machine on my laptop and it seems to work, I just don'a have any apk files for it to work on. What is next?

I need to see if I can find you a market a pk that will install...if this doesn't work you may need a factory reset .are you prepared for that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Try settings>application manager>play store (or market)> uninstall updates and clear data, reboot then reopen the market

My problem is this maseg "unfortunately, , the process com.google process. Gapps has stopped
Sir blz solution my problems
Thanks cp mehta cpmehta84@gmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888