Hello! Quick question:

I finally found the perfect app for what i was hoping to do and cant get it downloaded. The app is called Pure Messenger. When i tried to download it the first time it got stuck on "Authorizing Payment" for over three days. When i finally broke down and canceled the download i noticed that it says purchased in orange over app. I did check to see if the payment had gone through i realized i had paid for the app three times, twice for $1.80 and once for $1.00. I contacted the developer and he said to contact google about it. I really dont care about the money i just really want this app. I cant find another that does what it does.

My Question is how do i get ahold of someone to take care of this??
    07-21-2010 06:59 PM
    07-21-2010 07:37 PM
    The link only leads to forums....any other ideas???

This is what the link says:

The fastest way to find answers is to search our Help Center. These sites are full of answers to frequently asked questions, and we're continuously adding and updating information.

To ask questions, report bugs or offer suggestions, visit the Android Market Help Forum. This community of users, together with a team of Android Guides who post periodically, enjoy helping each other figure out the best ways to use our product.
    talk bubble If you have feedback about an application including availbility, price, how to use it, or other questions, please contact the developer directly using the information they've provided.

At this time, we don't offer email support for Android Market issues, but we do frequently monitor the Help Forum
    07-21-2010 07:59 PM
    Did you try the forum? Looks like there is a thread that has a solution for your problem.

Paid app won't download, stuck at "Authorizing credit card..." - Android Market Help

If that doesn't solve your problem, I would suggest posting there for help since they do monitor those forums.
    cariw91 likes this.
    07-21-2010 08:11 PM