How do you upload photos to facebook albums

ycc

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I am pretty new with smart phones.I use a Samsung Galaxy Note II.

I want to add photos to facebook albums that I have created earlier and I want to make new albums in facebook. Is this possible from a mobile device?

I have tried the facebook app, Google Chrome and Firefox. I also asked firefox to give "the full desktop site". But all seem to end in about the same user interface for albums. Here I can not find how to add photos to albums or create albums. Just view the pictures or edit the album.

All I upload from my phone seems to end in the folder "mobile uploads" and enter the timeline.

Thanks

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
---To create an Album---
From within the Facebook Android App (assuming you have the latest version from the Google Play Store):
-Tap the "Menu" icon in the top left corner
-Tap "Photos" from the left side
-Now from the Facebook Gallery, tap "Albums" at the bottom in the middle
-Now from the Album list, tap "+" in the top right corner

---To add a picture to an existing Album---
From within your device's Gallery App:
-Select the picture(s) you want to add
-Tap the "Share" button
-Select "Facebook" from the sharing options
-Now from the Facebook App, tap the icon that looks like 2 squares intersecting each other
-Select the appropriate Album

ycc

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for very late reply proud_mommy.
I use the facebook app. I frist go to photos/albums and create the new album. Then I upload the photos from the application I choose, f.ex. Samsung/Android Gallery.

ycc

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I think it works like this:
1. You must have the facebook app installed.
2. Choose a picture from the phone, for example in Gallery:
Go to a picture > share > choose facebook app
if I do that I see the two squares that intersect
(share is the symbol with three dots connected by two lines)

Last edited:

perljavageek

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have an LG Optimus V, which doesn't have a lot of memory. I removed the Facebook app because it's slow, screws up my phone, and is bloatware. Does anyone know of an alternative method to upload photos to Facebook without having the install this crappy application?

Robyn King

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung galaxy tab3 t210 wi-fi, when I try the share button from gallery, it does not give me a facebook option.
Vise versa when I try to upload from facebook, it will not give me a gallery option from my tablet.
Any suggestions regards robyn

Lynne Mac

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: How do you upload photos to facebook

I have a Galaxy 3 and have downloaded the facebook app. I have tried to share from the gallery but facebook is not one of the options and from facebook the gallery doesn't come up when I pick add photo. How do I get these to connect?

ycc

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
@LynneMac
Strange. Nothing more should be needed.
There is no option "more" to press, to see further connected applications?
Restart the phone?
Install Quickpic and try instead of Gallery? Both of these ought to show Facebook when you choose a picture and press "share", since you got Facebook installed.

Last edited:

argylesocks

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site

I have a Galaxy 3 and have downloaded the facebook app. I have tried to share from the gallery but facebook is not one of the options and from facebook the gallery doesn't come up when I pick add photo. How do I get these to connect?

I've had the same trouble recently. Gallery did work fine but hasn't played well with Facebook since the last android update on my tablet. I haven't changed settings/preferences anywhere so unsure what's up.

While I dont have an answer (yet), at least you know it's not just you.

Reka Cserny

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site

I have a related question. How do I upload photos from my mobile to an existing album on Facebook, when the album is in a closed group I'm member of and someone else created that album. Is it possible???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers