Might be a dumb question here, but I like to check for updates to my apps periodically. I don't see a place in the Market that lets you do that. I've only had the phone a week, so I don't have a lot of experience.

I did notice that I got a notification of an update after I closed out of the Market one time.

I guess it could just be checking continually in the background?
    07-26-2010 10:43 AM
    Mine just show up in the notification bar that there are updates available. Click on that and it takes you to the "download" page of the market where it lists all the apps you've downloaded and any apps have updates.
    07-26-2010 10:47 AM
    or, if you want to manually check, open the marketplace, click the menu button and then hit downloads.
    07-26-2010 10:55 AM
    If you click on the Downloads tab (with the new carrier specific tabs knocking around you may need to access Downloads from the menu button). This will show you the installed apps and should show you those need updating. Note that if you have backed up your apps with Astro and have had cause to reinstate them from this backup they may not appear in the Downloads section of the Market. I have been using AppBrain more and this picks most things up that are on your phone (although it has missed a few over the last week or so).
    07-26-2010 10:56 AM
    I downloaded app update notifier. Works well and will auto notify you of updates
    07-26-2010 02:36 PM