I have 2 phones 1 is the Incredible and has AppBrain and Fast Web Installer installed on it and have used it just fine in getting apps and stuff from market place.

But now I also have the DX and haven't installed AppBrain or FastWeb Installer because I don't want the same apps on it as I have on Incredible and the DX is using the same email both pop and gmail as the incredible does.

I have installed apps on the DX but just downloaded from the market place without using appbrain (or fast web installer).I am guessing that is the only way I can have it like that since if I installed appbrain and stuff and its the same account I would log into with ,,,then the apps I installed with the appbrain would go to both phones ? I guess

LOL , So my question is did I guess correct or is my thinking messed up , lol
    07-29-2010 07:51 AM
    You can install AppBrain on both devices, with the same Gmail account, without any problem. AppBrain will track them separately. If you login in to your AppBrain account online, you will see both devices listed in the device list in the upper left corner of the screen. You can click on your Incredible and then pick and choose which apps you want to also display on the Droid X. The key is logging in via their website and managing everything from there.
    davidnc likes this.
    07-29-2010 08:23 AM
    You can install AppBrain on both devices, with the same Gmail account, without any problem. AppBrain will track them separately. If you login in to your AppBrain account online, you will see both devices listed in the device list in the upper left corner of the screen. You can click on your Incredible and then pick and choose which apps you want to also display on the Droid X. The key is logging in via their website and managing everything from there.
    What he said.

the phones will be listed on the top left hand side when you open your appbrain "My apps" tab on the top of the page
    davidnc likes this.
    07-29-2010 09:38 AM
    Thanks for the info
    07-29-2010 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD