Post Your Complete App List Using AppBrain

KellyM

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
People are always looking for the next best app, well instead of just picking a few, why don't you just show us them all?

*Requires an account on AppBrain.com*

(Sign in, click My Apps at the top, then copy the link on the right side of the page)

I'll start:

SlimDigg's Apps on the phone

scramer

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
on a side note, for people looking at the apps, if you use something that you like better, I would appreciate a comment about that. Thanks!

scramer

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site

Boomh4u3r,

Do you know what extras you get with AudioManager Pro? I really like AudioManager Widget, which is free. In reading the description, I noticed skins, is that about it?

I do believe in paying for the paid / donation version if I use something to pay the developer for their hard work, but was just curious as to what extra I would be getting.

Thanks.

thirdeye7

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Boomh4u3r,

Do you know what extras you get with AudioManager Pro? I really like AudioManager Widget, which is free. In reading the description, I noticed skins, is that about it?

I do believe in paying for the paid / donation version if I use something to pay the developer for their hard work, but was just curious as to what extra I would be getting.

Thanks.

I recently purchased this app.If memory serves me u basically get the use of skins as well as the ability to create sound profiles. U also get the option to place the app in the notification bar.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante