Anyone else having trouble using AppBrain and the Fast Web Installer?

JRodHimself

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying to use it the past 2 days and when I click on install, it says it's sending the app to the phone, but I get nothing. Anyone else having issues? Suggestions?

nyeark

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
If you're new to the installer, you have to run the appbrain app on the phone and it'll sync with the website to fetch what apps you want to install, then you just hit 'run installs' and it'll go.

If you know how to do that and it just isn't working, then I dunno, mine worked fine today /shrug

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
If you're new to the installer, you have to run the appbrain app on the phone and it'll sync with the website to fetch what apps you want to install, then you just hit 'run installs' and it'll go.

If you know how to do that and it just isn't working, then I dunno, mine worked fine today /shrug

This is the old school method .. It seems to me that the OP wants to install from the website which is possible now without the AppBrain App.

I've been trying to use it the past 2 days and when I click on install, it says it's sending the app to the phone, but I get nothing. Anyone else having issues? Suggestions?

The first thing you need to do is download FAST WEB INSTALLER from the market onto your device and then enable it ... This will allow you to go to the Appbrain Website on your Laptop or Desktop and click the install button to have all UNPAID apps sent to your phone ... You can do this WITHOUT the Appbrain App .

JRodHimself

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I have the Fast Web Installer on my phone and it's synced up, but it's not working. When I click on install from the site, it says that it's sending the app to the phone, but it won't do anything.

mellisnj

May 15, 2010
www.facebook.com
Mine isn't working either. I get a green error box that says "Your Fast Web Install Authorization has expired. Please rerun the fast web installer app on your phone." I have rerun it several times

JRodHimself

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I sent an email to the developer about 3 days ago, but they haven't gotten back to me yet. Hopefully they get this fixed because I really like using AppBrain.