lnstalled Apps - Market Says Installed, but they are not installed on my phone?

blackops#IM

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else have this happen to them.

I have a couple of programs that all of a sudden now that I have installed before but have uninstalled. They dont show up under settings > applications > manage applications nor do they show up in adogtracker.

However when you go to Market they show up in there as being installed. Does anyone know why this is happening? Also how you would go ahead and get everything to marry up properly again?

Thanks,

blackops#IM

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Yup multiple times doing power cycle. The old BB style by doing a battery pull till I remember doh not my BB dont need to pull the battery to power cycle it :p

I have done it multiple times since I figured that would clear everything up. But it did not so I am not sure at all

blackops#IM

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
blah dont want to do that again. Done that enough with my first droid before I had to return it :p

Totally know how to do it, well I may just have to do that but dont really want to.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
That happened to me a week ago but the application eventually did show up about 10 minutes later. Hope you find a fix.

blackops#IM

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
That happened to me a week ago but the application eventually did show up about 10 minutes later. Hope you find a fix.

That is good.
I am actually looking for the opposite. I uninstalled the app from my phone and want it to disappear from the Market where is says installed or update available. So it is hard to install the app again when it is not on my phone and the Market says it is there.

So hopefully clear itself out and sync up with what is actually on my phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88