I've been trying to update Dante via both Appbrain and Market but they seem to be stuck on the download process. It's been trying for at least a week but no go. I've tried cancelling download multiple times to start again which immediately leads to a FC on com.android.vending. I uninstalled Dante on my phone hoping it would clear it out but no. I tried uninstalling Appbrain for the same reason, still no. Cleared caches on both Appbrain and Market no change. Shut down phone and did a battery pull same result. I'm out of ideas at this point any one else have anything?

btw, I can download, update, and install everything else i've tried so other than dante all seems well.

tia
    09-13-2010 03:20 PM
    Haven't tried Dante but for other apps that got stuck uninstalling and reinstalling the app is the only thing that's worked for me.
    09-13-2010 05:24 PM
    Yep, Dante was stuck for me for like 2 weeks. Finally just uninstalled and reinstalled it.
    09-14-2010 07:38 AM
    I did the uninstall and reinstall thing w/ no luck. But someone else advised me to clear the DATA not just the cache for market and that did the trick.
    09-14-2010 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD