I think it was at least a week about that I Durban update and the little progress bar is STILL running. How can I get it to stop? Also, isbtherw any chance this has been contributing to battery drain ebem though I rarely have the Market running? Thanks.
    09-26-2010 08:20 PM
    I've experienced the same thing but didn't know if it was my singular problem or not. Obviously not.
    09-26-2010 09:51 PM
    Did yours stop eventually? Mine/is/still going.
    09-27-2010 05:58 AM
    I've had that problem w/ a different app one two separate occasions. I had to go into manage applications and clear cache one time. The other time I had to clear both the cache and the data.
    09-27-2010 06:31 AM
    It happened to me last week. It went away when you clear the data and cache from the Market app in Manage Applications.
    09-27-2010 09:15 AM
    It happened to me last week. It went away when you clear the data and cache from the Market app in Manage Applications.
    Mine is still trying to download. Yesterday I tried uninstalling Dropbox thinking that would help but it didn't. Now it's still downloading in the market and it's not in my applications list in "Manage Applications" to clear cache or data. Any ideas?
    09-27-2010 10:21 AM
    Mine is still trying to download. Yesterday I tried uninstalling Dropbox thinking that would help but it didn't. Now it's still downloading in the market and it's not in my applications list in "Manage Applications" to clear cache or data. Any ideas?
    Did you go to the "All" selection in Manage Applications? "Market" will be there.
    09-27-2010 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD