Weatherbug not found?

NicoleW78

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm feeling really stupid. I'd love to get the WeatherBug app/widget for my phone, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I do a search for WeatherBug in the market, and it tells me it's not found. I've even done a search in App Brain. It will find the app, but when I click on "market" it tells me it's not found. I've also tried the QR code on the weatherbug page for the time & temp app, and that isn't doing except bringing up a not found error as well.

I've restarted and done a battery pull. I just got my phone yesterday, so I'm sure that I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks for helping this noob out. :)

NicoleW78

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I figured it was, as WeatherBug's page says to download it from the market. Why is it I can't find it? I've searched "weatherbug" "weather bug" "Weather Bug" "WeatherBug" and they all come up not found. I've tried scrolling through the apps under News & Weather, and don't see it. I'm at a loss. :(

the thin man

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem. I search the market on my Wildfire and weatherbug is not there, but I do the same on my wife's Desire and it is. Is the Wildfire not powerful enough to cope?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12