am new to smartphones. Is there an easier way to find a particular app without having to scan down the lists? For example, would like to find Southwest Airlines. Thanks for any help...
    12-14-2010 09:55 PM
    am new to smartphones. Is there an easier way to find a particular app without having to scan down the lists? For example, would like to find Southwest Airlines. Thanks for any help...
    southwest - Search Android Apps on AppBrain

you can do it online from appbrain on your computer , just put want you want in the search bar and it will list them for you

AppBrain Android Market - find the best Android Apps and Games

is that kind of what you meant?
    12-14-2010 09:59 PM
    Viewed AppBrain. I found the app, but how do I download it to the samsung captivate? Via USB? Or micro SD card? Thanks for the help.
    12-14-2010 10:10 PM
    Viewed AppBrain. I found the app, but how do I download it to the samsung captivate? Via USB? Or micro SD card? Thanks for the help.
    click on the app you want,,,, then when the page is up you will see an install button, you can either use google goggles(in the market) on your phone to take a picture of the QR bar code which will give you a link to the site, or you can select to use your gmail account just log in and follow the directions
    12-14-2010 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD