Today I went in to my downloads, and it said it couldn't connect. I hit retry a couple of times, but it kept saying the same thing. The rest of the market works fine, just my downloads won't pull up. I tried a battery pull, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    12-18-2010 10:56 PM
    Today I went in to my downloads, and it said it couldn't connect. I hit retry a couple of times, but it kept saying the same thing. The rest of the market works fine, just my downloads won't pull up. I tried a battery pull, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    having a similar issue here on my X. probably a market thing, but oddly enough i was able to do it on my OG droid
    12-18-2010 11:47 PM
    Same effect on my Verizon Fascinate. Tried cache clear and reboot. Nothing. It has been happening to me since 12/18.
    12-19-2010 12:04 PM
    Received the new market update last night and have updated K9 mails app without an issue. It actually downloaded faster. They must still be working out some issues with the new market..
    12-19-2010 12:08 PM
    That's the thing, I haven't even received the market update.
    12-19-2010 01:20 PM
    That's the thing, I haven't even received the market update.
    Just keep trying to open the market, there's no installation required. It will just appear out of nowhere from old market to new market. I switched pages and when I switched back everything was changed to the new market.
    12-19-2010 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD