Google Play store app not synching with web version of Play Store

KentB71

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi
When I log into the Web version of the Google Play store, I see some applications that says they are installed on my phone, but in reality, they are not installed on my Samsung Galaxy S3.
Last year, my phone was out of service for 2-3 months (I had a spare cell), and I think this is the cause. When my phone crashed, I believe I had those applications listed in Play Store (web) installed at the time. After I finally came around at installing the stock ROM (Bell Canada), then these applications showed up.

Is there a way to re sync what I have installed on my phone (Google Play store android app) and the Web version of Google Play store?

Thank you for your help

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Those aren't really synced, they just show that, at some point, you installed it. I think that unless you specifically hit the UNINSTALL button on your phone, they don't show up with a different status on the web page. But even so, once you click the INSTALLED button, it prompts you to choose the device to install to, and you can do so on the same device, even if the app already exists (in which case the device will show up the error, but if it's not installed, it will do so).

KentB71

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
It worked before. Installed application showed correctly on the Web version of the Play Store, and I could use the web version to install applications on my phone. That always worked until my phone crashed.
When I use Play store (web), I have some applications that shows up there that I have never re-installed since that

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't know why though, on mine I always see apps that I've installed on the phone at some point, even if I've removed them manually. I just tap the Install button again and re-install.