Is there any way to roll a downloaded game app to the previous version? I'm on a Sprint (okay, get your digs in early - and please - be original) Note 4. Game update (AdVenture Capitalist) broke several items... Including access to the forum to report said errors.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-23-2015 04:18 PM
    No.

The only thing you can do, if you didn't back up the earlier version (I have a few thousand app backups on a large hard drive for that reason - "updated beyond usability"), you'll have to find someone who has, uninstall the game and install the older version. (Then uncheck the automatic update for that app.)

(I don't put games on my phone, except for solitaire, or I'd put the apk file up somewhere for you if I had it.)
    radiohawk likes this.
    07-23-2015 04:31 PM
    No.

The only thing you can do, if you didn't back up the earlier version (I have a few thousand app backups on a large hard drive for that reason - "updated beyond usability"), you'll have to find someone who has, uninstall the game and install the older version. (Then uncheck the automatic update for that app.)

(I don't put games on my phone, except for solitaire, or I'd put the apk file up somewhere for you if I had it.)
    Many thanks!

07-23-2015 05:03 PM
    Just realized, I think my wife has it on her phone... Noob time. How do I find and copy apk to my phone... Guessing I'll have to uninstall it to load her version which means I'll have to start the game from scratch.

07-23-2015 05:08 PM
    Is there any way to roll a downloaded game app to the previous version? I'm on a Sprint (okay, get your digs in early - and please - be original) Note 4. Game update (AdVenture Capitalist) broke several items... Including access to the forum to report said errors.

Simply uninstall the update from the app, by going to settings, apps, that particular app and there would be an option of "uninstall updates" and then just uninstall em all....

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    08-09-2015 10:27 AM