How to make our App reviews appear first for an app or game?

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
My question is how to make our reviews regarding an app or game appear first?? Whenever i post a review it never shows up in review section of the app. So how do people manage to make their review show up first??

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

CaffeineBomb

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
To appear first, other store users have to rate your app as "Helpful". The most helpful rated reviews are the ones shown first. It's a pretty standard system used in many places like Google Play, iTunes and Amazon.

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
To appear first, other store users have to rate your app as "Helpful". The most helpful rated reviews are the ones shown first. It's a pretty standard system used in many places like Google Play, iTunes and Amazon.
And for most recent reviews what is the appropriate timing for making one's review appear first. I know it sounds a bit foolish to ask, but every store (play store, apple app store, etc) has got algorithms that detects the review given about an app at certain timing and makes it appear first, I know this for WP bt nt of Android...
So you know about the timings???

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Ok... Thanks for the reply... But do you have any idea when the review comes first in "most recent" section of the reviews???

Posted via the Android Central App

Nezzaros

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Hey my firend you need install the app and then you can make your review and don't forget to finish all set up , i'm sure you will see it .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR