Paying for apps problem

JoshuaExline

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
This is a weird problem I've run into....
2 times now I've actually decided to pony up for a paid version of an app (I forget what the first one was, but the most recent one...today...was Pic Say) it has told me, after initially saying everything was ok, that the purchase was unable to be completed because there was a problem with my card. I remember the first time it happened (and 4 charges for the same app showed up in my 'holds' file on my online bank statement) the lady I talked to at my bank said it was flagged for some kind of fraud.

Same thing on todays attempt...except it showed up once on my statement instead of four times...unable to do the purchase because of some kind of flag for fraud or some such thing.

The thing that makes this odd is yesterday I paid for the Air Sync app and that purchase went through without a hitch.

The ONLY thing I can think is both the apps where I had these problems trying to buy were done by Euro designers.

Hopefully the way I typed that out makes sense and somebody can enlighten me...because it's aggravating to me.

stevep73

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I have had the same issue. I noticed that my credit card does not allow foreign purchases. So any app that is listed in Eupos, Pounds, AU$$, etc will not process.
I wish the Market would do a money conversion or use something like Paypal that does the conversion for you.