lenovo a806

slick12345

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
hi all i have just purchased a lenovo a806 and my problem is i have tried to download an app and it comes up with can't download from your location
i am in australia and i got it from melbourne victoria but i suspect it was from china and just passed on through a middle man
any idea on what to do before i throw it back at the supplier

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
hi all i have just purchased a lenovo a806 and my problem is i have tried to download an app and it comes up with can't download from your location
i am in australia and i got it from melbourne victoria but i suspect it was from china and just passed on through a middle man
any idea on what to do before i throw it back at the supplier

If I recall, region is tied to your account, not necessarily the device unless there's a hardware reason why the app does not support your device. Are you sure the note says region and not incompatible with your device?

slick12345

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
thanks for your quick reply srkmagnus
No it definitely says "not available from your location" it then says "it appears that you are visiting our website from a country we're unable to give access to"
but maybe i need to speak with the provider of my phone connection as you stated they might need to do something to get my phone to australian settings

Sky Cui

May 11, 2016
Visit site
Mobile phones in the mainstream thousand Yuan machine with high , high cost, if the hand tight and is mobile supporters and a good choice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad