Why my App is not visible in all languages on play store?

Tzegian

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I have created an application that is not visible in all languages on Play Store. It is localised of course and it is published about a week before.

For example, if I search it by the title in English, it won't show up at the search results. Like it does not exist. But if I search it by name in other localised by language titles then it shows up.

Any ideas why it happens? I lose a lot of audience by this because I do even search in English for some apps and not in my language.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Have you contacted the dev support channels over at Google? there is a developer presence here, but the vast majority of AC members are end users and don't have a lot of experience with what goes on behind the scenes.

Tzegian

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
I tried contacting Google Support but I did not get any help with emails as also some of them were automated. And I really cannot find the option to chat with support from Google only option that I have is email them. Where else can I ask?

Badadung

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Try this. Find your app on the US version of Google Play, and then change the hl url query parameter. For example for italy, it should be hl=it. See if your app loads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol