From what I understand, Angry Birds Rio has been released and should be available in Market.

I have 2 Android devices - the Samsung Captivate (Rogers Wireless) and the Motorola Atrix (Bell Mobility), and it's not coming up in a search on either device.

Does this mean it's not available in Canada?

Any other Canadian users here experiencing the same issue?

Thanks.
    03-25-2011 09:40 AM
    Angry Bird Rios is not available on the Android Market for the time being as it's exclusive to Amazon Appstore and as long you have a Amazon Account you can download it from this link. ]

Amazon.com: Angry Birds Rio: Appstore for Android

Enjoy
    03-25-2011 10:12 AM
    Angry Bird Rios is not available on the Android Market for the time being as it's exclusive to Amazon Appstore and as long you have a Amazon Account you can download it from this link. ]

Amazon.com: Angry Birds Rio: Appstore for Android
    Awesome, thanks so much for the info. I was able to get it on my iPhone, and I absolutely love it, I think it's the best one to date. The sounds, the birds that escape, the graphics are amazing. I'm also finding it the easiest one of all of them.
    03-25-2011 10:17 AM
    Its not a problem, yeah Angry Bird Rio is definitely a great game and i find the level on Angry Bird Rio to be somewhat easier than the other version of Angry Bird.
    03-25-2011 04:19 PM
    No Doubt that it is easier... I have found ALL the pineapples... ALL the bannanas... and have 3 starts in ALL levels except for the VERY last one (last one in the 4th level).
    03-25-2011 08:09 PM
    I don't know how you guys managed to get Angry Birds RIO on android, but I have got a G2 and have created an amazon account, anytime I try downloading it on the phone, I receive as an error message on amazon app store saying it is not available
    "
    We are sorry...
    We could not process your order because of geographical restrictions on the product which you were attempting to purchase. Please refer to the terms of use for this product to determine the geographical restrictions.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
    "

Any ideas/suggestions?
    03-28-2011 09:26 AM
    Umm...Its there now. And its awesome.
    04-09-2011 05:56 AM
    No Doubt that it is easier... I have found ALL the pineapples... ALL the bannanas... and have 3 starts in ALL levels except for the VERY last one (last one in the 4th level).

I have 3 starred all in Smuggler's Den and it reads 86/90 in Jungle Escape but I can only see 4-2, 4-10 and 4-14 with 2 stars. Oops, 4-10 has 1 star.

6/15 bananas and 7/15 pineapples, 1 Golden Tree, 1 Golden Cage that has a Golden Star inside it. I want find all the other items. HELP. *laughs*
    04-10-2011 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD