Hello Everyone,

I am a new to android ive had my Thunderbolt for about a week and so far i love it... however ive been running into a slight issue lately trying to purchase apps off the market place....

I use my Google Apps account with my phone which until now has provided me with a full google/android experience however when i try to purchase apps the market place gives me the following error:

" NONE OF THE ACCOUNTS ON YOUR PHONE ARE SUPPORTED BY GOOGLE CHECKOUT. PLEASE ADD A NEW ACCOUNT"

Ive browsed and searched for an answer as to why its not letting me and i stumbled across a thread that stated that i needed to "transition" my google apps account in order to take advantage of new integrations with google apps such as Google Checkout...

I went ahead and transitioned myself as well as all my employees ( i am an admin user )
    and turned on all the new features including checkout... I was able to sign in to google checkout online with my apps account now and i was able to setup payment info however my thunderbolt still continues to give me the same error when i try to purchase apps... ( free apps i can download no problem)

I have rebooted the phone many times and have done several battery pulls and nothing... i would do a factory reset to see if that would work but i recently rooted my thunderbolt and would like to not have to go through that process again...

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
    04-22-2011 05:38 PM
    Im surprised that no one seems to know a fix to this!
    04-25-2011 02:55 PM
    Hi,

When my wife purchased her EVO we had Google apps accounts - personal domain name, but checkout wasn't supported. I upgraded the Google apps domain (added support for checkout, among other things). Even though she could use checkout in a web browser it still wouldn't work on her phone.

We ended up resetting the phone - clearing the Google accounts. After reset we configured it with the same Google account - now everything works. Probably took an hour to download apps and get settings back. Not bad, though - at least she can purchase apps from the market, now.
    05-08-2011 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD