Well I need help ,my apps don't work. It all started like a week ago my phone was acting difererently . slow. Was taking forever to send even a text, I called Verizon and they told me to try a reboot, did it and still same , so they told me to system wipe and start over, well ever since then I can't download any apps off market, or off of amazon nothing. I can't even install anything , anything I do it just sites there saying downloading or installing and that's it. Called back Verizon and now they play stupid. Went to the Verizon store where I bought it and showed the the guy there and he said he never saw saw this before he don't know what to do. So I'm stuck I'm so rigging pissed off I have tried everything. I'm so rigging mad I'm about to go throw the stupid phone threw the Verizon window and tell them to keep it and quit Verizon. My preveious phone the Motorola Droid was a great phone loved that thing. I been wanting the Sony Ericsson plantation phone since it was rumored but I'm not paying full price after just bought this HTC peace of crap. Anyway I'm pissing myself off even more now any help would be awesome Ty.
    05-29-2011 04:04 PM
    So the VZW rep looked at your phone, confirmed that it wasn't working, had no solution to fix it, and then wouldn't replace it with a new handset?
    05-29-2011 04:56 PM
    So the VZW rep looked at your phone, confirmed that it wasn't working, had no solution to fix it, and then wouldn't replace it with a new handset?
    I'm thinking the same thing too.

There is definitely more to this story.

OP.. It might sound silly big-time but..Do you have insurance on the device? Because your story doesn't SPELL sense.
    05-29-2011 05:02 PM
    Two more silly questions:

1. Are you able to go online otherwise, if so, can you download pdfs, photos, etc.?

2. Are you logged in on your phone with a working Google account?
    06-07-2011 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD