RARE - Oppo Reno 2 8GB RAM /256GB Storage - GOOD condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: Oppo Reno Z- GOOD condition

Price: 275 PayPal Gift
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Factory unlocked
Condition: GOOD - I cannot find any blemishes but to be safe rating it as GOOD instead of FINE. The factory film screen protector has superficial scratches but the screen underneath is pristine.

Includes:
Oppo Reno 2 - CPH1907 Luminous Black 8GB RAM / 256GB Storage. Box, factory leather case, earphones, charger brick, USB-C cable and SIM tool. All accessories are unused condition.

Item Location: Los Angeles area
Shipping Details: FedEx with tracking.
Payment Options: PayPal gift or pay fees

Additional Information:
Phone just got the Android 10 Update and has the June 2020 security patch on it. Play Store is installed from the factory and all Google services work without any issues.

Phone is Dual SIM, had a headphone jack and USB-C port. Factory applied screen protector is on the screen.
Phone gets 4G (LTE) signal out of the box. I have been using it on T-Mobile in the Los Angeles area and no issues with SMS/MMS without inputting APN information. Also T-Mobile now sends a settings update text message so you don't have to manually input APN information. Phone is GSM and unlikely to have support for CDMA networks.

Phone camera is stellar including night mode. I put it on a tripod and it captured the comet NEOWISE without any hassles!

The full screen with no notch or punch hole is a pure delight while watching YouTube or TV Shows.
I have too many devices and need to sell a few of them.

See pictures below.
pdQqeknY.jpg
uDqewiJi.jpg
WBUNgYus.jpg
Xbvmlsfp.jpg
cebUPEBd.jpg
eiQujqeD.jpg
ophQwWbp.jpg
ovoPKLeB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.