Mega Android and Android Wear Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceguy Labs

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Due to a growing rift between my wife and me, I must offload a bunch of my precious toys. Just kidding...kind of. My Android addiction is quickly becoming the bane of my husbandly existence. Just kidding...sort of. Anyway.... All are in excellent, unblemished condition. I am open to offers. If you have any interest, please drop me a message.

Item Description: Locked AT&T LG Velvet, silver. Comes with original packaging, a clear, really nice case, and the silver/white dual screen case.

Price: $475.00

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to AT&T

Condition: It's never left my house due to the fact that I use my LG V60 as my daily

Includes: Original packaging, clear case, and dual screen case

Item Location: Arkansas

Shipping Details: Free USPS Priority

Payment Options: Paypal Gift, preferred

Additional Info: I'm a teacher and a big Star Trek fan. Also, the phone will be thoroughly cleaned and shipped safely.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Item Description: Awesome Huawei Mate 20X

Price: $325.00

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: Very good condition. I've used it as my daily for a couple of years. There is a nick along the left side of the phone, but that's the only blemish.

Includes: Original packaging, about 25 cases (enough to fill a shoe box), including the case that holds the pen, Huawei pen, and the knowledge of knowing that you own one of the last, great Huawei phones with Google services included.

Additional Info: I like astrophotography. Also, the phone will be thoroughly cleaned and shipped safely.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Item Description: Diesel On Full Guard Axial Android Wear Watch

Price: $215.00

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Blemish free

Includes: Original packaging, watch, the ability to take calls on your wrist like Inspector Gadget

Additional Info: I have two cats named Mulder and Scully. Also, the watch will be thoroughly cleaned and shipped safely.

Item Description: DM100 Android 7.1.1 Smartwatch Wrist Phone, Communicator, Nerd Identifying Device of Awesomeness

Price: $120.00

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: AT&T

Condition: Barely a month old, no blemishes; this one is only for the true tech nerd like me

Includes: Original packaging, charger, watch

Additional Info: My favorite scientist is Richard Feynman. Also, the watch will be thoroughly cleaned and shipped safely.

I will be adding pictures ASAP. Not home at the moment.
Hope everybody is safe and enjoying life to the best of their abilities.

Scienceguy Labs

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Ha ha ha. Well, if I lived near a beach, I would probably enjoy a few long walks along them. I guess Beaver Lake will have to do for now until I finally retire and move to a secluded island somewhere. :D

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Ha ha ha. Well, if I lived near a beach, I would probably enjoy a few long walks along them. I guess Beaver Lake will have to do for now until I finally retire and move to a secluded island somewhere. :D
Sell enough of those devices and you can accelerate that time line

Scienceguy Labs

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Baby steps....baby steps. I gotta start somewhere though. So, for all you potential buyers, not only are you getting some really cool tech, you are helping me move to a beach somewhere so I can walk along it and think of how thankful I am for you all. ha ha Buy for the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12