I got a Droid for sale.

Currently it is 2.1 and rooted with latest Clockwork Recovery. The baseband is .03p. I have Nextheme R3, but I can put any rom on it before shipping. i suggest buying Rom Manager Premium on the market and you can change your rom with that.

Includes 2 cases, one body glove black from verizon and one red one from ebay. Both have belt clips. Also have the docking station which I just got a few months back. The Droid itself is in great condition. Always has been in a case and had a screen protector on the screen. I dont have the 16GB card anymore, I lost it somewhere :/ when i was taking it out to put in my pc. I have a 4GB in there now.

Asking $275 shipped priority or $290 shipped overnight. I can supply pictures if you need. Also its listed on ebay, I can give you the link if you want to buy it there or watch it there, its up for bidding.

I also will include a google voice invite as well!
    04-27-2010 10:02 AM
    Sold on ebay. That was fast, less then 24 hours

Mods please close.

Waiting on my Incredible now :P
    04-27-2010 08:52 PM
    When you do this how do you go about removing your id/sim that's attached to the droid?
    04-28-2010 08:24 PM
    When you do this how do you go about removing your id/sim that's attached to the droid?
    There's no SIM, I'm activating my Incredible then I am going to ship the phone out after doing a factory reset/data erase then I am gonna reinstall the ROM.
    04-28-2010 11:15 PM
    Phone sold so I'm locking thread.
    04-29-2010 07:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD