Galaxy Note 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Hello all. I am looking to sell my Galaxy Note 9. So, I thought it would be a good idea awhile back to have a Note 9 for a backup device in addition to my main device, but due to financial reasons, I am opting to sell it.

This is a replacement device that I got from Swappa that the seller was nice enough to send out to me since the first one had issues. So this device has not been used by me hardly at all, so there shouldn't be any issues with it.

It is the Midnight Black color. 128GB storage and 6GB of RAM version. It is also the factory unlocked model #N960U1.

No boxes or anything like that. I have the phone, the charger and cable, and there is also the red Incipio Dualpro case I used to use which has a bit of wear on it. The phone is in near mint condition as I bought it in mint condition, but there is a small scratch on the back glass. Other then that, it looks nearly new.

I am in Southeast Michigan. Price is $250 through Paypal, with shipping only in the US.

This is my first time posting anything like this on here, so please bare with me and let me know if there's any questions. I can also provide more pictures if requested.

Attachments

• A1.JPG
    A1.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 40
  • A2.JPG
    A2.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 41
  • A3.JPG
    A3.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 21
  • A4.JPG
    A4.JPG