Sprint Samsung Epic 4g

Condition: Used for about 6 months. Small scratches around the phone where dirt would get inbetween the phone and the case. You cannot see any scratches when the case is on. I would rate it an 8.5/10

Includes: Original box and everything that it came with. I will include an 8gb SD card instead of the 16gb card it came with. I all have a black two piece seido case for it. It has the rubbery matte feel to it that helps improve grip.

Location: Southern NJ. I will ship it however the buyer wishes. If you are close I will meet you at a sprint store to do the transaction if you wish as well. I will pay for standard priority mail. Anything else you want is at your own cost/discretion.

Payment: I will take PayPal or money order (cash if in person of course).

Price: $175 and I will take care of shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation.

I will try to get pics up in the next day or so. My camera is broke. If there is anything you need or want to know just let me know. I will do all I can to provide you with the info you need. Of course the esn will be clean. Im upgrading to the photon and will be taking this phone off my plan.
    07-27-2011 04:18 PM
    No SD card included. Sorry guys I found out the photon doesn't come with one.

Price reduced to $150
    07-29-2011 05:50 PM
    Ill give u an Xbox 360 for it

Sent from my clean optimus using a gameboy advance :3
    07-29-2011 11:26 PM
    Ill give u an Xbox 360 for it

I'll have to pass on that. I have a 360 and it just sits around. It's basically a glorified dvd player for me
    07-30-2011 07:33 AM
    Shh 360's ain't fun unless u get live And black ops. But that's cool ^^

07-30-2011 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD