I have 2 tablets that I already have and Xoom makes this a third. I have no use for it and its up for sale.

I bought this as an impulse buy and as awesome as it is, I just don't give it much use. I am asking ONLY 400 cash for it. This is dirt cheap and the best deal you will find on a Verizon Motorola Xoom with built in 3G.

The Xoom is in 100 percent brand new condition. Adult owned and taken care of. No marks. No scratches. It looks brand new. I have the original box and charger.

First 400 takes it. FIRM PRICE. Don't waste your time and mine by asking for any less. This sells for almost double in Verizon stores. You can buy it from me contract free and less than the WiFi only version too! the 3G service also has never been activated. Its ready for a new owner!

I am in Portland for local meets. Otherwise I do accept PayPal. However buyer will need to cover fees and shipping. At 400 I think that is fair.

PM if interested.

I am letting it go for cheap because I could use the extra cash and in all honestly just want to pass on a good deal tto someone.
    08-03-2011 07:05 PM
    Oh. I thought for sure someone would grab it at this price. I had my girlfriends iPad 1 on sale and it sold within 10 min of the ad going live. :/ still for sale!
    08-05-2011 03:48 PM
    Is this the 16GB or 32 GB version?
    08-08-2011 05:26 PM
    Don't think a 16gb is out. Heard talks about it but not that it's for sale. Verizon site only shows the 32gb along side other various sized other tabs.

sent by CyanogenMod X
    08-08-2011 05:38 PM
    I'll give you 250

Sent From The 2nd SHOOTER On The Grassy Knoll!
    08-12-2011 02:44 PM
    I know you said your price is firm.
    Wondering if you would accept $350? Let me know... its all I can offer at the time... Been talking with a couple people off of craigslist and they were asking $300 but when it comes time to actually sell I stop hearing from them...
    08-14-2011 05:23 PM
    I'll pay $400 plus your fees shipping and tracking on the package by paypal shipped to Brooklyn NY. On the condition that if it is not as described or Verizon will not activate it on my account you will refund the item and I will return it to you.

Let me know.
    MHBlink8 likes this.
    08-15-2011 09:37 PM
    I've sold it. And I have yet to see a Verizon Xoom for 300 bucks. I don't believe that.

And not that it matters but @Shawn, your offer was insulting. Mods you can close this one up.
    08-19-2011 05:16 PM