Item Description :White, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi Version
    Price :$400+shipping cost
    Condition :Great, still has plastic stuck to box and has been in case since first day
    Includes : charge/sync cable, wall adapter ,original packaging
    Item Location :Old bridge NJ , so if you live close i would rather you pick it up
    Shipping Details : Most likely UPS, (
    Payment Options :Paypal only
    Contact Info : since ive been busy lately the fastest way to contact me is through email da.alegre@yahoo.com

[NOTE]This tab has been Clockwork recovery installed and is running Bonsai Operating System ROM v0.3.0 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (TouchWiz). Runs very well
    09-20-2011 05:41 PM
    I'll trade you a Verizon Galaxy Tab 7 inch for it!
    09-22-2011 10:27 PM
    If you are interested in trading, I have an Asus TF w/Dock, Stylus, Boxes, Papers, Swiss Army Slipcase. Mint.
    09-22-2011 10:36 PM
    Thanks guys but I am not looking to trade. I need to buy an engagement ring so I need the money.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    09-23-2011 02:55 AM
    I know how that goes! Good luck, but I don't need 2 of them, and I can't trade you my engagement ring (well it's not really mine anymore), I'd be castrated!
    09-23-2011 08:18 AM
    Hell yeah man! After many many studies I went with a Mikimoto Pearl, with a few small diamonds that shine off of it. Wasn't vulgarly expensive...but so classy and it looks amazing on her. Good luck man!
    09-23-2011 07:58 PM